I can't believe how fast time is going, January is coming to an end, and Relay for Life Kick-Off is a week from tomorrow! Thanks to all who have already donated; we are so grateful! The clinic will be overjoyed. If there is someone you would like to donate in behalf of, please let us know. I would love to make a poster or something with all the names being honored. I have no doubt it will be a special night. Remember, it is February 3rd. For all the details, look back at the last three posts. Last post has the most details.
Meanwhile, my little princess is 6 weeks old---and slept through the night for the first time last night. 10:30 to 8. Not too bad for such a little thing. She smiled at me for the first time Sunday, and it melted my heart. There really is nothing better than being a mom.
Love to you all, thanks for your support!
Love this little thing!
1 comments:
Paige sure is cute!!
Post a Comment