Roxy thinks she is the nanny and is always close to the baby. She likes to lay in front of the cradle, and becomes very concerned when Paige cries. I wish she was more like Nana on Peter Pan and could help with the bottles and such, the extra set of hands would be nice on occassion! Roxy is getting away with a lot more since I feel so bad she is pretty much neglected with baby around.
Paige with her Christmas stash, which she could pretty much care less about at the moment.
Awwww, so sweet. Nothing like a sleeping newborn. Makes the awake, screaming newborn so worth it!
Her cute new hair bow from Aunt Kirsten, Uncle Max, and the boys. It is a little ladybug and so unique. I love it!
Trying to decide whether or not she likes the bouncer seat. She totally scratched her face and it looks liek she gave herself a black eye. Makes her mom feel terrible! She is so alert at times, and can't figure out what to do with herself. She must get bored or something and moments after this, she becomes rather unhappy.
So cute and tiny with Grandma Steiner
Getting a bottle from Daddy. Mark saves me. He is such an amazing husband and father and is so good to help, even at night, even when he knows he has work in the morning. I am constantly finding dishes are done, or laundry is put away. He finishes things I only had time to start. It is funny how much my love for him has grown seeing him as a dad.


3 comments:
I just left you a comment on facebook but I have to tell you again how happy we are for you guys! she is beautiful and you are already a wonderful mom!
Congrats on your new little girl! You will love being a momma, it is the hardest but most rewarding jobs ever. Good luck!
cute pics! What a great christmas present you got!
Post a Comment