I don't have the time and energy for the full story yet, but I am dying to let it all out there. I have said nothing on this blog about the adoption we have had in the works since July, because I wanted to protect the birthmother who is our very special angel. We are blessed to be so close to her and we have spent the last few months getting to know the incredible person that she is. Mark and I also didn't want to announce anything that wasn't a for sure thing. Well, things are for sure. So here is the big announcement I have been dying to make! Paige Ryann S______ was born December 15th, 2010. It was the greatest day and such a special moment. The anticipation was hard, but our hearts melted when we saw her for the first time. She is beautiful! Mark's first words were, "I have never seen anything so amazing." It was hard to keep the emotions in check. This year has been a rollercoaster, and here it was, culminating in a perfect Christmas miracle.
Paige was 7 lbs and 20 inches long. She came out fast, with a whole bunch of hair. She looked so pretty and perfect right away. She is waking up, but someday when I have more than 2 seconds, I will update you all on the incredible story that brought this little on into our home. This past week has certainly been a rollercoaster of emotions!
1 day ago


19 comments:
OH I'm just bawling reading this! I'm so excited for you!! What a Christmas Miracle!! And she came at just the right time!! I'm SOOOOO happy for you and Mark! She is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to hear more details! Merry Christmas!!
Oh congratulations Jenny - I am so happy for you guys and she is completely beautiful. I can't wait to hear the story - but I know you guys are going to be such great parents and she's lucky to have come into your home!
Perfection!
I couldn't be happier for the two of you. Enjoy every moment of parenthood - they grow way too fast!
Congratulations!! She is beautiful!! Have a Merry Christmas!!
YAY!! I've been anxiously awaiting this post! I love this!! Congrats to you both and I cannot wait for the details! I LOVE adoption!!!
I have been "stalking" your blog for months hoping that someday soon I would hear that you were able to have a little angel come into your home. I am so happy for you and your family! From one adoptive mom to another...congratulations and you really must come and see me!
Oh wow, what amazing news!! Congratulations you two, I can't imagine the feelings of joy. What a great Christmas gift.
This is wonderful news. Can't wait to hear the story. Congrats!
jenny its ashley hart! kacies little sister! I am crying in happiness for you right as we speak.
Congratulations, Jenny & Mark! I am so happy for you both, and Paige is one lucky girl.
I am adopted, so stories like this hit home for me. I am very happy that your family has been blessed with a baby.
~ Terrah Conrad Harper
Congrats, I am so excited for you guys!
Jenny I can't wait to hear the whole story! We are so excited for you guys! What an awesome Christmas miracle.
After the year you've had...I'm so happy for it to end this way.
Congratulations Jen! She is beautiful!! You are going to be such a great mom!!!!I love reading your blog!
Congrats you guys!! That's so exciting for you. What a beautiful little girl! You guys will be such great parents what a lucky little girl.
She's Beautiful!!! Yay...I'm so happy for you guys! Hope to see her soon! Good luck with everything! ;)
I've been waiting for this announcement! Congratulations! We're coming to Idaho this week and I'd love to see her if you are all up for visitors.
She is gorgeous! It was all I could do to refrain from jumping in my car and driving down to hold her when my mom called to say you'd be staying with her. Hurray!
Congratulations you guys!! She is beautiful. What a wonderful christmas present.
Post a Comment