For months Paige talked about being a "durl pirate." I am not sure where that idea came from, but she never veered from it. A Facebook friend posted an adorable picture of her little pirate in a cute tutu/skirt. I can't sew, but I discovered I could make a tutu. I think it turned out pretty well and Paige made one cute pirate! I ordered her boots from Zulily for church, and they doubled for her costume. I was glad to see them on our porch when we got back from our trip. Halloween was the day after we got back and I did not have time for finishing touches. I was so glad I had it all ready before we left. Sadly, we missed all sorts of party's and carnivals while we were gone, so Paige only sported her costume for an hour or so at the trunk or treat. We tried to add a few houses for VIPs but Paige was pretty tired from a busy week and was quite the pill. She was pretty done with the costume and putting on a show and didn't last the night. You could tell our busy travel week had taken its toll!

Adorable. The eye patch lasted for 1 minute. The earring was a bigger hit.
With Dad at the Trunk or Treat
Argggg. I actually got her to say it.
Her cute ruffle bum. We were fortunate to have GREAT weather for once.
Hitting the first of three houses. We love grandparents "real" and adopted ones! She gets spoiled by them all, even when she refuses to cooperate:)
1 comments:
Such a cute costume and I am impressed with your skills! And the Cali trip looked like so much fun. I envy the shorts weather and the fun in Disneyland. What a neat thing to be able to take advantage of and to see your sweet parents. It was so good to see you and we need to do that more often please!
Post a Comment