Front room to kitchen
2nd bedroom
Hallway to bedrooms and bathroom on the left
1st bedroom
Entry and doors to Mark's office
1st bedroom looking into hallway and main living room
Standing at the edge of the kitchen looking into living room and hallway to bedrooms
Bonus bedroom
Kitchen--this wall will mostly be covered in cabinets, but it shows how silver my blue looks in certain light.
Mark's office color is gorgeous, I almost wonder if I should have carried through into other rooms. I think with his manly wood floors and chocolate glazed cabinets, this room will be very regal.
Looking straight into the office
Corner of the office. This color changes a lot depending on the light
LOVE my siding color. I can't wait to see it on the front where I have lots more white trim and rock.
The smaller garage door on the backside--it matches the doors on the front.
The entire back of the house is finished now, and with the white corners and trim, it looks amazing. I was so stuck on doing a dark red, but am glad Mark insisted on the grey. It looks unbelievable. He gets all the credit on this one!
Perhaps the cutest scarecrow that ever walked the Earth
She and Grandpa have a pretty special relationship. She loves her Grandpa so much, and I am pretty sure the feeling is mutual. The other day she wanted him to play with her. She said, " 'Mon Boppa, run!" For some reasom her "c'mon" drops the C.
We had to keep giving her suckers so she would leave the hat alone. Mark and I went to raid her candy bag, and apparently the candy givers allowed Paige to pick out what she wanted. Her entire bag is suckers. Nothing worth stealing that's for sure!
Honestly?!!




















3 comments:
Super precious scarecrow and amazing house! I am drooling a bit looking at the lovely clean crispness of it all...makes me want to finish painting the trim on my house inside....never mind the exterior.
the trim really makes everything look fantastic! well done on all your long and worried over color decision! she's the cutest scarecrow to walk the halls of the kimball building!
Love it all! Great job Jenny, it looks like all your research paid off. I can't wait to see it in person! And I already told you Paige was adorable as a scarecrow, but I feel I should say it again because really... she's ADORABLE!
Post a Comment