Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Preview

Summer is here, and I am in love. It is by far the best time of the year! I was looking thru my phone for current pictures to send in for my 10 year high school reunion, and noticed this beauty from Mark's phone, taken earlier this evening:

LOVE. She refused to let go of the balloon the rest of the night.

So cute, doesn't like the splash park much though.

Does really like the carousel

And the big finale.........my hole!!! We have officially started the building process.



More detailed post to come later.......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

where are you building?!

Rachel Ashmore said...

Jenny, I'm glad you commented on my blog so I could find yours! You made my week when you stopped by our house and gave us all those sweet compliments. Seriously. It was awesome.

I'm excited now to follow up on the progress of YOUR new place!