I can't believe my baby is 4 months old! Especially since I thought it would be warm by now, but I think winter wants to stick around. All right, it is a little warmer, but I am SICK of the wind. Paige needs to go outside! She acts like she is melting and in severe pain everytime we step out of the house. This must be fixed, I love being outside. Paige finally tolerates some tummy time, she doesn't love it, but will do it for a minute.
She LOVES this. This was the best 20 bucks ever spent. She rotates which toys are her favorites, but seriously happy sounds come from underneath this contraption.
Yes, I know this isn't a healthy choice, but she was seriously drooling watching the rest of us, so I was curious to see what she would do if she had the chance. Paige was pretty excited about licking the licorice, and she wants her teeth so she can actually eat it next time. She has a sweettooth just like every woman in her life.
Proud of her find.
Wondering if she will get in trouble if she eats it.
Last Sunday we were able to bless Paige. Mark gave a wonderful blessing. The dress is quite slick, and he was pretty relieved she didn't fall during it. Paige was extremely naugthy before and after, church happens to be smack in the middle of naptime, but she calmed down and listened to her daddy's sweet words. After which she screamed.
Playing with her toys before bed is hard work, and she just didn't want to stop. Hilarious to watch her fall asleep while playing!
Don't really know why this posted out of order.....but here is a picture of Paige in her dress. So cute! I loved being able to use this dress twice, for her sealing and her blessing. It was a great find last summer. 18 bucks, originally 70. Grandma Steiner had to alter it, we bought it big thinking she would be older before everything was final, but we were happy to go sooner than we thought.
Mark had business all week and left me as a lone warrior. I can't tell you how anxious I was the week before thinking of all the time Paige and I would be spending alone. But, things turned out just fine and we had a great time together. Mark has learned that if he goes, online shopping happens. We were glad to have Daddy home for sure! Paige is changing each and every day. Mark said in one week, her hair is blonder, she is heavier, and she has numerous new sounds. I hadn't noticed, until this morning when she started shrieking at herself and thinking it was cool. I guess she has figured out she has a voice.
Besides wishing for warm weather, we haven't been up to too much. I am getting a little stir crazy. Not to mention I feel soooo lazy! I hurt my foot playing soccer two weeks ago, and I am just finally able to wear shoes again. No soccer, no running (not that I do a lot anymore), but no physical activity for two weeks. I am wanting a jogging stroller, but with the lovely weather, it wouldn't get used. I feel icky about myself to be sure. I also noticed some pretty awesome cellulite that moved me to near tears. There are things about getting older I could do without! Anyone out there know a good method to get rid of it? The Mayo clinic said that 80% of all women over 20 get it, so I can't imagine I am alone in this, but I sure wouldn't mind seeing it go away! The 20% that don't get it must all live in Hollywood and I want to throw things at them. I wish there was more to say, but we have been laying pretty low. Mark and I feel so blessed and absolutely love Paige!


3 comments:
aww! She's getting so big! What a cute girl!
Her blessing (and Temple) dress is beautiful!! That's awesome that you got to use it twice! Isn't is amazing how fast they grow!? Makes me sad!
jenny you crack me up since online shopping happens at our house too when brandon is gone...you just get so dog gone bored that you start browsing and that turns to lusting and buying ha! She is getting so big and so cute!
Post a Comment